Some of the Ipod Touch apps I use the most
1. Stanza – if there is one app that “completes” the Ipod Touch, its this one. You already have music, videos and photos, but with this you can also read books. Excellent.
2. Saisuke– better than the calendar that comes with the Ipod, you can use this to keep all your plans.
3. To Do’s– very useful for writing things you need to, err, do.
4. iAnki- reviewing flashcards on the move. Great for learning anything.
5. Air Sharing- although Stanza is good for most things, this can read non-English PDFs- I use it for Japanese stuff.
6. WifiTrak- seems better at searching out Wifi signals than the regular method. And at only 59p (1 dollar) its worth it.
7. Kotoba! is a free Japanese dictionary.
8. iFooty, along with my link to the Yahoo! Japan Pro Yakyu (プロ野球) Page are the ways I check live scores. You need internet obviously for both of them.